Monday 8 October 2012

huawei e392 antenna|huawei LTE External Antenna



I've been extremely frustrated with the reception my Huawei e392 4G USB modem gets from my room. I constantly had to go to the rooftop of the house to get a full

reception!So I feel very trouble and angry. I want to how to solve this problem? I think i need an huaweie392 external antenna,this is one of the best solutions to

improve my huawei dongle signal strength.If you also once encountered this kind of trouble, then you just have to look at this article.As is known to all, huawei, is

a leading global provider of information and communication solutions provider. huawei e392 external antenna design, to improve the speed, expand coverage, improve the

signal of the signal strength low area. Installation fast, convenient, and don't need any software.
Look:You can see the huawei e392 antenna is height: 120 mm, lenght: 500 mm. So you can put on your desktop, reduce occupancy space and simplify the installation.huawei

e392 antenna frequency: 1710-2690MHz/698-960MHz,it is get more strength signal with a low impedance so that access surfing faster and more smoothly.For example,Pairing

this aerial with the new e392 dongle with the aerial connector on the side i now gets at least 4G speeds anywhere in the house.The connection is far more stable and i

can now watch youtube videos.Previously the best i achieved was video that looked like a stuttering slideshow.

yes ! Huawei E392 antenna like Huawei E392 modem wings,it is more optimize the function of huawei dongle.











No comments:

Post a Comment